Re: (erielack) Power Station Question

In a message dated 7/11/2005 4:27:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
s.kay4_@_verizon.net writes:

For a  while when I was running the mainline there were strings of covered
hoppers  going in and out of the plant on the Marion Jct. side. I suspect
they were  being loaded with ash from  the boiler.

I don't know if they are  still being loaded.

I don't believe these cars were being loaded there, I think they were just
using the power stations track to unload.   These   (*&*%^^#%#@!   cars are now
being unloaded at the Bulk  Facility in Paterson.  They have 18 on hand and
unload about one a  week.  :(

Bob