Re: (erielack) Steamtown 10th Anniversary

A little RR History Here....Outside of Suburban Service and End to End
Long Distance trains the Other Services Ususally Ran  from Division
point to Division point  Scranton was a Major Div Point  Pocono Summit
was not  So even If the Heaviest Ridership starts 20-40 miles East of
Scranton thats still the more viable Terminal point However  I can see a
Senario where a Peak Train Consist  turns back at E Stroudsburg and is
turned on the Late Evning run to Scranton
 BTW did anyone consider the  ridership Inbound to scranton Might Excede
the Ridership Boarding at Scranton for Newark or NY city   Id Expect
Ridership on that line Excedes the Port Jervis trains by at least 150%
by its 2nd year