RE: (erielack) EL and it's meaning in reality!

Mr. Biscoe,

	Your original message (and several subsequent follow-up messages) were completely uncalled for. You sure didn't make it appear to be a joke; rather, you seemed to take pleasure in being more and more antagonistic in each message. Another outburst like this will result in immediate expulsion from the list (consider this your "first and only strike")

	- Paul, your friendly list moderator