Re: (erielack) Erie-Lack Of Money

        Joking my a**  It sure didn't come across that way to me and,
apparently several others, either.
        Aren't you the same guy who has "created" an EL Yahoo group
recently ?
        Well, I'll tell you what, my man.  Stick your Yahoo group where
it's dark and wet and the sun don't shine.  I signed up when I first saw
it.  But I'm out now and for good.

        Jim Flynn
        ELHS #2598