(erielack) Re: ELDCPS 2005 Convention and EL Vets Reunion - Addiional Info.

To all:

In regard to the motorcade tour of various rights of ways Saturday during the
ELDCPS - EL VETS REUNION Bob Mohowski will be planning this. Co-leaders will
be Rusty Recordon and Norm Barrett. I apologize for not listing Rusty and Norm
in the initial announcement.

"Convention registration: $39.95.  Registration forms will be available next
week from our website. All convention attendees must fill out the
registration!"

To clarify: Only one registration and payment of $39.95 will be required if
your spouse/signifigant other is attending. Just note on the registration that
they will be attending and be sure to give us their name.

Registration fee will be used to cover Hotel charges for use of meeting
rooms, theater use, etc.

John Boehner, VP
ELDCPS