Re: (erielack) Re: EL List Daily V3 #1617

To get around the trouble I was having with AOL I got
a Yahoo mail account for free and got my EL List sent
to it. Yahoo gives you 250 mg of space for free. This
sloves the problem of mail bouncing that so many other
free mail box services have. I then finally dumped AOL
completely and paid the 19.95 to Yahoo for a year of
ad free email and it has turned out to have been a
good decission.
Bob Stafford

- --- "J. Henry Priebe Jr." <root_@_net.bluemoon.net>

End of EL List Daily V3 #1622