(erielack) ELH&TS Web Site Preview Section Update

It is my great pleasure to mention an update to the ELH&TS' on line
publication preview section. We have added an amazing modeling article
by list and ELH&TS member (and Director) Scott Lupia.

Many of you are already aware of Scott's inspiring modeling talents and
once again he demonstrates them to us all. This particular article takes
a K-Line O Scale 3 rail USRA Pacific and almost magically transforms it
into a very creditable model of a DL&W N-6 1100 class Pacific.

Aside from Scott being a superb modeler, he once again demonstrates to
us all what can be accomplished with application of a little creativity
and out-of-the-box thinking. I urge everyone, particularly modelers in
any scale, to review Scott's article. It matters not what railroad or
era you model, Scott teaches us all something about what can be done
when you approach modeling without predefined and self imposed limitations.

We look forward to bringing ELH&TS members more such fine articles in
the future.

Will Shultz
ELH&TS #1