(erielack) Trackside Around Cleveland

Folks,

The new Morning Sun book, Trackside Around Cleveland by the late Dave McKay,
was jammed in my door when I came home today.  The EL content is fabulous.
The road is showing off nicely in its headquarters city.  I have yet to
really go through it in detail, but there are shots from East 55th, a great
shot of some Trainmasters bursting through the tunnels under the
Detroit-Superior Bridge with an ore train from the docks, some shots at the
docks, lots of shots of 28-29 the Youngstown-Cleveland commuter train.  From
there, the shots head out toward the mainline in Akron, Kent, Youngstown,
Wadsworth, Sterling, and Lima.

There are some other shots scattered throughout, including a few shots of EL
power during the Conrail years on some of the former Penn Central lines.
Some from the multitude of steel mill railroads referencing the EL and
connections.  What a great book!  And what a legacy for Dave McKay to leave
for all of us.

Steve