RE: (erielack)DL&W Diamond and Green Ridge Branches industries circa 1956

It probly would, especially for those of us who've WORKED the branch. I've
posted stories about working there once or twice, but in orer to really
write an accurate article, I'd need to go to Steamtown or Syracuse
University instead of depending on my memoryies of things that transpired 40
or so years ago.
Regards,
Walter E. Smith