From: Robert Chupka [mailto:Ironnuts_@_fastbytes.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 10:36 PM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) DL&W/O&W in Scranton

List,
    If memory serves me correctly, the portion ran by the DL&W came off the
Diamond Branch just east of the bridge over the River in the Providence
section of Scranton.
     When I worked at Pocono Northeast ( 1982- 1991 ) thsi small section was
used t access Scranton Lace who recieved a boxcar of material about once a
year.  I believe that this is where the O&W crossed the diamond branch on
what else but a diamond to get to there terminal area and connect to the CNJ
at Scranton.

Bob Chupka

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin_@_toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.

End of EL List Daily V3 #1589