RE: RE: (erielack) Erie heavyweight coaches, was: Lackawanna Lig htweight Coaches

Maybe not totally inappropriate since Surf City did have rail service at
one time.

                      "Palmer, Brian"
                      <palmerb_@_toysrus.com>
                      Sent by:              To:     "'Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)'" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
                      erielack-owner_@_lists.         "'Joshua K. Blay'" <mail@joshuakblay.com>
                      railfan.net                   "'Janet & Randy Brown'" <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>
                                                    erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                            cc:
                      03/09/2005 10:03 AM   Subject:
                      Please respond to             RE: RE: (erielack)  Erie heavyweight coaches, was: Lackawanna Lig
                      "Palmer, Brian"                htweight Coaches

A restaurant in Surf City NJ