RE: RE: (erielack) Erie heavyweight coaches, was: Lackawanna Lig htweight Coaches

OK, maybe I've completely lost it, but I swear I remember one of the ex-Erie heavyweight coaches being saved for some use, and it was off-railroad. Please, can someone confirm so that I don't think I'm going crazy? ;)

	- Paul, going crazy getting ready for a New Orleans biz trip tomorrow