RE: RE: (erielack) Lackawanna Lightweight Coaches

No Erie cars remain in Cooperstown.  I do believe there is an ex DO
heavyweight business car being used in NJ for an art gallery.

The passenger cars that remain in Cooperstown are-

A former LV parlor car used on the Black Diamond.
William White's business, car, ex EL, D&H, NYC, etc.

Joshua

> The Susquehanna got their hands on two of the former Erie heavyweight
coaches, and even had one beautifully redone in NYS&W paint. I think it
ran on one trip, then both cars were put out to pasture (and I forget
the reason why). I also think that one of these cars eventually did get
used as an art gallery or some such use in Cooperstown, NY?

> 	- Paul

- --