Re: (erielack) Sen Santorum and the Cutoff

Well, I'll take insincere support at this point from Santorum, as compared
to ZERO support from his counterparts in New Jersey.

Chuck Walsh
Columbia, NJ

                      Njricky2_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:
                      erielack-owner_@_lists. To:     njmidland@peoplepc.com
                      railfan.net                   Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com
                                                    KSmollin_@_aol.com
                                            cc:     bigvalleyrailroads_@_yahoogroups.com
                      03/08/2005 12:33 AM           DelawareLackawanna_@_yahoogroups.com
                      Please respond to             erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                      Njricky2                      erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net
                                                    newjerseytransit_@_yahoogroups.com
                                                    Re: (erielack) Sen Santorum and the Cutoff

He's now after all these years talking about rail service because he's up
for
re-election, knows that he might have a formidable opponent (who has said
zero about  Scranton-Hoboken-NYC rail service) and is a member of the
political
party that cut Amtrak's funding. All of a sudden he's interested in the
CutOff.
Yeh, right and I've got a bridge in lower Manhattan that I'm looking to
unload.

And he cares about rail service? He's doing nothing more than playing
"Amtrak
damage control". Being neither Republican nor Democrat but having my other
home in Scranton, he's the last one I'd believe.

If he really gave a flying ****, he would have been there from Day One. He
was not there before and he is not there now and won't ever be. Just check
the
track record.

Rick Sedlisky
New York, NY