Re: (erielack) Sen Santorum and the Cutoff

He's now after all these years talking about rail service because he's up for
re-election, knows that he might have a formidable opponent (who has said
zero about  Scranton-Hoboken-NYC rail service) and is a member of the political
party that cut Amtrak's funding. All of a sudden he's interested in the CutOff.
Yeh, right and I've got a bridge in lower Manhattan that I'm looking to
unload.

And he cares about rail service? He's doing nothing more than playing "Amtrak
damage control". Being neither Republican nor Democrat but having my other
home in Scranton, he's the last one I'd believe.

If he really gave a flying ****, he would have been there from Day One. He
was not there before and he is not there now and won't ever be. Just check the
track record.

Rick Sedlisky
New York, NY

End of EL List Daily V3 #1582