(erielack) More "Blue Coal" signage...

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-07-05

bluecoal.jpg (image/jpeg, 909x682 139656 bytes)
bluecoal-dlw.jpg (image/jpeg, 909x682 152328 bytes)

Folks,

	Here are two shots I took yesterday of some more "Blue Coal" signage that we (Whippany Railway Museum) just acquired. I think the large "Blue Coal" sign is a repro (but a nice one), but the smaller one (and the one of interest to listers) is definitely original. Has anyone else ever seen the "DL&W" version of this Blue Coal sign before?  (sorry for the blur on the DL&W sign!)

	The larger sign is about 3 feet wide, the smaller DL&W sign is about 2-1/2 feet wide. Enjoy!

	- Paul

 <<bluecoal.jpg>>  <<bluecoal-dlw.jpg>>
Paul R. Tupaczewski
CDMA Trials and Demos Group