Re: (erielack) Paint for E. Stroudsburg Tower, et al

Bill,

I think many were surprised at the time that it was determined to be the
"original" color.

Chuck

                      William Shultz
                      <wshultz1_@_twcny.rr.co
                      m>                    To:     Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com
                      Sent by:                      Erie Lackawanna Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                      erielack-owner_@_lists. cc:
                      railfan.net           Subject:
                                                    Re: (erielack) Paint for E. Stroudsburg Tower, et al

                      03/01/2005 04:14 PM
                      Please respond to
                      William Shultz

Chuck,

The problem with the choice they made and if Roy paints it so, is few if
anyone alive who remembers the tower in that color. I'm assuming Roy has
a specific time frame sometime beyond the first decade of the 20th
century in mind.

Will Shultz