RE: (erielack) Paint for E. Stroudsburg Tower, et al

Will's got a good point here.

For the red, I'd start with plain 'ol Polly Scale Caboose Red (though if fresh, I think their Signal Red would be better.  As for the green, you got me there.

On this note, does anyone know of a good color match for EL "structure red?"  It seems to be a bit of a faded red, and I can't think of a good match here. I'd prefer Polly Scale colors...

	- Paul