Re: (erielack) Welcome March 2005 calendar image! :)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) wrote:

> Does anyone know if the GMY Stillwell, 2654, was ever repainted into green before it was retired?

GMY Stillwell 2654 was in PJ service (the last Stillwell run, NJDOT push-pulls
were everywhere else then, right?) until late 1973. Stillwells and E8's came
off the PJ run near the end of summer in 1974 so I think it is pretty unlikely
that it was ever repainted under EL ownership.

See, I pay attention to the EL in NJ sometimes :)

Henry