(erielack) Greenwood Lake/Sussex/Caldwell Branch Questions

Hello Listers,
Would anyone with some knowledge of these branches and operations in the
early 1960's care to share this knowledge with me?  I have April &
October 1963 timetables and would like to know how the shuttle
operations worked, track arrangement, etc.

Thanks.

Ken Bush