(erielack) Erie Bachmann Spectrum Russian Decapod and Proto 1000 RS-18 Chassis

Dear Group,

A local hobby shop in Halifax, Nova Scotia has a Bachmann Spectrum HO
Scale 2-10-0 Russian Decapod for sale: ERIE road number 2461.  Price is
USD$155.00, plus shipping.

I have no affiliation with this shop, but am posting this message
because I hate to see an Erie locomotive languishing unsold in a region
where there is little interest in our roads.  So, if anyone is looking
for an Erie Decapod, e-mail me and I'll provide further details and
contact information for the shop.

Also available are about six Proto 1000 RS-18 chassis (the shells were
removed and placed on chassis from other manufacturers).  Price is
USD$38.00 each, plus shipping.

Cheers,
Alan Samostie
<quahog at sprint.ca>