Re: (erielack) DL&W tavern-lounge and diner models CANCELLED

Why am I not surprised by this announcement? As much as I would have liked to
own a set the rumored price was way beyond my reach. If somebody could
convince Lazer Horizons to make the carsides and another person/company to
make a casting for the observation end I think a reasonably priced limited
run kit could be offered for these cars.

My longtime friend Ed Petras of Roller Bearing Models modifed a Rivarossi
Budd diner a couple of years and came up with a very close mdeol of the
Pheobe Snow diner for me.

Al Holleuffer

End of EL List Daily V3 #885