(erielack) Fw: Fw: Fw: port jervis line info

This was forwarded to me from a friend=2E

Tom B

- ----- Original Message -----=20
From: PKMac
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: port jervis line info

Bill=2E
       A NS tie gang I was on in mid Nov last year did some fast work of
safety tie jobs on the Souther Tier where tie condition was in my opinion
not up to the class that NJT psgr trains should be running on for stick
rail=2E I recall doing a curve west of Otis tunnel, some other short
stretches east of there and the double track from Suffern,at the point
where the split for NS & NJT maintenance is,  west to where it goes to
sgl track=2E Did get some nice date nails from Suffern yd=2E although I am=

not an ERIE fan=2E Would love to have gotten the ERIE letters off some of
the old C&S poles still standing=2E=20

    Got to see where the orig line was before the Otis tunnel and how it
was relocated=2E The other bypass line the Supvr explained was abandoned i=
favor of the present route=2E Impressive engineering for that time=2E

Pat=20

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E