(erielack) Erie Western Hopper

I was at the 138th street crossing of the UP in Dalton yesterday, and
wouldn't you know it my Digital Camera batteries went dead!  But in the
middle of the consist of a southbound, was an old Erie Western 3 bay
covered hopper!  I just about flipped sitting in the car, then the
batteries went dead.  My question is to the list, has anybody else in
that area seen that car?  If I had a picture it would have been e-mailed
to George Elwood, but hopefully Ill see it again.

Take care everyone!

Walt