(erielack) 2003 Western Region Meeting

Hi all,
As most of you know ( or maybe some do not ) the Spring Western Region
meeting is in Griffith, Indiana this year.  It will start with a visit
to North Judson, Hoosier Valley Railroad Museum (
http://hvrm.railfan.net/ )
which sits on ex-EL right of way next a ( for the time being ) still
running portion of the Chicago/Cincinatti branch of the C&O.  Then in
the afternoon we will tour the moved 2 story brick tower in Griffith,
Indiana, and have dinner at the Knights of Columbus in Griffith.  We
have a variety of interesting speakers, with slides, photos, and
memories to be shared by all.  If you are interested and need a copy of
the registration formed, e-mail me off list and Ill e-mail you a copy of
it in WORD format.

Hope to see you all there, and thanks to those who have already signed
up!

Walt Fles
eriewalt_@_hotmail.com