(erielack) Dispositions, revisited

Thanks for those who responded to my question re: unit dispositions.

The units I listed were ones I couldn't find in my collection of images. I now realize that I neglected to check my DL&W and Erie images as well - there might be a good chance that some of the units I mentioned never made it into EL paint!

Does anyone know if DL&W 931 (H16-44), which became EL 1931, ever received EL B/Y paint? Or was it retired with DL&W lettering on the hood with EL numbers?

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski_______________________
Lucent Technologies
Mobility Solutions                              Phone: 973-386-4966
MASD Enterprise Apps and                 Fax: 973-386-4147
Performance Test Team
67 Whippany Road, Room 15D-116
Whippany, NJ 07981