Re: (erielack) DLW Commuter Coaches

Dear Hank,

The "high roof" MU trailers were converted steam-hauled coaches.  I'm
not able to consult my reference materials right now, so I may get the
story wrong on the "low-roof" trailers and power cars... but, I believe
some (if not all) were built specifically as MU cars.

Cheers,
Alan <quahog at sprint.ca>
ELHS #3178