Re: (erielack) DL&W 2-8-0's??

OK-

Everybody stop picking on Paul.  I was the one who tried to get to
the Champ web site the other day and got the olde "404 error", then
went to minot.com and could not find the Champ web site through
that site.  I then sent an email to Paul to hurry up with his
passenger car decals because I thought Champ was "GONE".

So its' my fault, not Paul's.

- -Joe Jordan