From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
To: "'Bill & Chris Weibel'" <weib3_@_sbcglobal.net>; "curtis pope"
<popectsw_@_msn.com>; "el_list" <erielack@lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 8:55 AM
Subject: RE: (erielack) Info on DL&W NW-2 switchers

> I briefly had a chance to look through my photos last night, and there
seems to be a lack of consistency in DL&W switcher handrail paint! I'd say
that, of the 20 idfferent switcher photos I looked at, about 60% had yellow
handrails and black stanchions. The other 40% had black
handrails/stanchions, and yellow corner handrails. Of course, several of the
"black handrail" units appeared to be yellow ones that had the yellow
chipping off BADLY due to handling. Anyone know the real story? Was the
paint done at the whim of the shop people?