RE: (erielack) Stored Stillwells

I think these cars are some of the long-distance stillwells. They had running water in the restrooms. Nicer seats, but did not recline.Plus AC.
The cars went to Texas, to a state railroad museum. One is a open car. I was told the rest were cut up.....the Erie didn't go to Texas! ....Lance

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455