Re: (erielack) Gladstone Branch (NJ) bridge?

Dear Group,

I rode the DL&W MUs on the Gladstone Branch once in the early 1980s, but
I'm not at all familiar with branch, nor with the bridge.  Does anyone
have a photo of it that they can submit to the list?  What is its
historical or architectural significance in the annals of DL&W
structures?

Cheers,
Alan <quahog at sprint.ca>
ELHS #3178