(erielack) Re: ex-DL&W Passenger Car?

I've been looking at a mystery for a couple of years and I wonder if anyone
out there has some info to solve it.

Sitting in the overgrowth beside the NS (ex-CR/ex-Reading) Lurgan Branch are
several passenger cars.  They sit around MP 12.7, or about 13 miles south of
Harrisburg.  One of them looks like a dead ringer for a DL&W 200 series
coach with the rebuilt balloon roof.  I guess there was some kind of
operation there that went under years ago.  I first saw them in 1999 when I
used to work regularly to from Manassas to Harrisburg, but had no one to
ask. I made my first working trip back to Harrisburg in 2 1/2 years over the
weekend and the cars are still there.  Looks like at least one of the others
is an ex-Reading coach. Any ideas on this?

Curtis Brookshire
ELHS 1289
Manassas VA