From: Scott Lupia <wpdj61_@_optonline.net>
Subject: (erielack) N-Scale Keyser Valley Caboose is Here!

Hello again:
    I am now officially announcing the N-scale Keyser Valley Steel
caboose kit.  This resin kit comes complete with decals by Prime Mover
Decals (thanks again Paul) in either the EL Grey/Maroon/Yellow version
or the DL&W/EL Spartan red scheme.  The EL Grey/Maroon/Yellow cabooses
will require some minor modification around the windows if ghetto
grilles are to be installed.  The kit also comes complete with
Microtrains caboose ends, Morton roofwalks, smokestack, wire for grab
rails, clear styrene for window glazing, and styrene corner bracing.
You will need to supply the trucks of your choice and couplers.  The kit
is selling for $25.00.
    If you are interested in the kit, send an e-mail to me off list and
I will e-mail you the order form.  Thank you again for your interest.

Scott Lupia