From: West Island Model RR Club
Subject: WI Invitational Operating Session

Fellow model railroader,

The West Island Model Railroad Club is hosting an
Invitational Operating Session on our HO scale club layout
in Farmingdale, Long Island, NY. It is scheduled for
Saturday, May 3, 2003 and will run from 9 AM to 9 PM. The
session will be divided into three shifts of
three hours each - morning, afternoon and evening, with
lunch and dinner breaks between shifts. This is not a
spectator's event--if you show up, you will participate. It
is not necessary to bring any equipment-the club owns its
rolling stock and motive power and it is all waybilled and
written up on car order cards. The layout is controlled by
the Northcoast Engineering DCC system. We will supply
throttles, however if you already own one, bring it with
you.

If you would like to attend, a reservation is required for
organizational purposes. Please respond by email or by
telephone if you do not have access to a computer. Our
e-mail address is:

westislandclub_@_yahoo.com,

or call us at 516-293-0994 (e-mail preferred).

Include your name, USPS mail address, email address,
telephone number and attendance preference - morning,
afternoon, evening or all three
sessions. Depending on number of participants, we will try
to accommodate. There is no fee to participate.

We will confirm your reservation by e-mail or telephone. We

will then send you a package by regular mail containing
your confirmation, directions to the club and additional
information about our layout and operating sessions.

For further information including a layout diagram and
photos, visit our web site at

www.wimodelrrclub.com

If you wish to participate, you must let us know by Sat.
Apr. 5, 2003.

We are available at the club Tuesday and Friday evenings.
At other times leave a message with your information and
we'll get back to you.

If you are a member of another model RR club or group
please print This message and post it on your club's
bulletin board or forward it
to the other members.

Thank you,

The West Island Model RR Club
P.O. Box 4061
Farmingdale, NY 11735

=====
Modelling the Erie Wyoming Divison in Pennsylvania and
the Erie 28th Street Terminal in New York City

East and West Railfanning Photos-http://www.eastwestrails.com/