Re: (erielack) Dunmore Caboose

Yes, I have left  prints also.

I use to use toooo much glue, until my mentor in the hobby said.  " Joe, watch this"  and he took the top off the AC   and stuck a small piece of wire in it.  There were one or two drops of medium AC running down the wire.  Then applied the drops to the exact place.  The is the way I put all my AC on now.  Sometimes I use medium, sometimes fast.  Sometimes I use the accelarator after the glue is on, and sometimes I use it before.   Joe Lofland