Re: (erielack) EL Business car train and dispositions?

        As long as we're ruminating about ex Erie / EL passenger
equipment, I have another mid-winter question.
        Is there an ex-Erie /EL sleeper at the Mad River & NKP Museum in
Bellevue, Ohio ?  Or is my imagination playing tricks on me ?
        Thought I read or heard somewhere that one of the 6-6-4
"American" series cars ended up there.
        A couple of weeks ago, right before one of the "big snows", my
wife and I were in that area and stopped by the museum (closed for the
winter).  I was still able to get around outside of the grounds (look
through the fence etc.).  I think I covered it sufficiently enough to be
able to say that if the sleeper is there, it's someplace not readily
accessible.  It would be big enough that I should have been able at least
see it from a distance.  But no trace of it !
        Anybody know anything about this car ?

        Jim Flynn
        ELHS # 2598
        jimbatt1_@_juno.com