RE: (erielack) Dunmore Caboose

> Listers, Does anyone have any tips tricks for assembling the
> new Dunmore Caboose by JJL Models. This will be my first
> Resin kits and I would like to know what type of glue to use.
> I am curious to know what you use to remove to small metal
> parts from the fret.

Resin is best assembled with a gap-filling CA adhesive. If it's your first attempt at a resin kit, you might want to try a slow-drying CA to give yourself a little leeway in gluing things.

Metal etchings are best removed with a good set of small metal nippers (I prefer Xuron ones) - check for these at your local hobby shop.

	- Paul, still waiting for his Dunmores! :(