(erielack) Diner 741

To all Listers:

My report on the restoration progress on Diner 741 is taking shape, and I
hope to have it completed as soon as possible. Of course, I am including
current information as it comes in from Ozark Mountain Railcar. I will also
be discussing our tentative acquisition of EL Baggage car number 207, along
with current photos of the car.

In the interim, I have forwarded to Paul a photo taken of Ozark Mountain
Railcar President John Suscheck, ELDCPS President Mike Steinberg, and myself
by Diner 741 in Hollister, MO on February 6, 2003. This photo to be placed in
the ABPR for all to see.

Kind regards,

John Boehner, VP
ELDCPS