(erielack) XP ServicePack1 Warning

Sorry for the off topic.

If you choose to d/l an XP update called "Service Pack 1," it will
without forewarning delete any JAVA capability resident on your
computer. That means any website you visit that has the simplest JAVA
applet embedded in its pages will not work.  That includes sites like my
own, the NWS, the Weather Channel, TV News Networks, etc., etc.

If this weren't enough, it took 2+ hours to setup on my computer and if
you choose the uninstall capability, it will gobble up at least 1 Gig of
HD space with no instructions on how to recover that space when
installed properly.

Yet another travesty perpetrated by the "richest" man in the world and
his henchmen.

Hank Sundermeyer