Re: (erielack) Points of Interest Bingo West

Dear Josh and Group,

My understanding is that "the" remaining semaphore is the one just west
of the NY17c overpass over the Erie Main, adjacent to EnJoie Golf Club /
near Tri-Cities Airfield ("The Knob" area of West Endicott).

However, I now live 900 miles away, so am relying on information
provided by others.

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>
ELHS #3178