(erielack) REPEATS

Good Afternoon listers:

The latest edition of the Diamond has two "Repeats" i.e, an item or picture
that's been in a previous edition of the Diamond.

Today's trivia questions: What are they? Which previous Diamonds did they
appear in? and What's different about one of them? (Yes, one is the same,
but different at the same time. The hint for this difference is: a man.)

I recognized the repeats as soon as I read the newest Diamond, but solving
this mystery required perusal of the entire collection, which was fun. Of
course, the answer was on the last one I looked at. (Another hint here.)

Enjoy,
Rich Chapin