(erielack) EL Memories

I received the following email from Mr. Cook.

Just wanted to let you know that the information which was provided by
Tony Allen on my address for requesting copies of Erie Lackawanna Memories
is long out of date.  I left New York State about three years ago. The
current address for book orders is:

Preston Cook
16 Sconticut Neck Road #242
Fairhaven, MA 02719

I would suggest anyone interested in a book write first for
availability,price, and shipping cost.I have only a couple copies left and
I put one on eBay occasionally, so the supply is going down.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood