Re: (erielack) Joining the ELHS?

Quite simple:

Send your name and address along with a check for $25.00 for basic
membership to

Bob Rose
Membership Chairman
Erie Lackawanna Historical Society
    279 Eyeland Avenue
    Succasunna NJ 07876

We have other levels of membership, Sustaining at $40, and Patron at $75.
Patron members receive two copies of all publications.  Many members make
generous contributions above and beyond memberships, which are tax
deductible, since we are a IRS 501c3 organization.

Let me add that the membership in the ELHS is based on a membership cycle,
which means one Volume (two issues) of the Diamond, plus the Extra Board
newsletter, which is published three times per year.  You also will receive
the Flying Saucer sales listing, which tells you what you can obtain from
the "company store."  We hold three meetings per year, with an Eastern
Spring meeting, which seems to have settled in Parsippany NJ, a Western
Spring meeting in various locations in Ohio, and an Annual Meeting, held in
various cities along the line.  This fall's meeting will be the weekend of
the 28th of September in Matamoras PA, across the river from Port Jervis.
The '03 meeting is shaping up for Youngstown OH.

Welcome.

Schuyler Larrabee
Chairman