RE: (erielack) Request for opinions concerning EL SD60M

VERY nice! I love the look of that huge yellow nose!

	- Paul

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

EL_SD-60M_4125.jpg (image/jpeg, 83956 bytes)

Hello all,

I, too, like the GMY on modern power.  Here's a photo of an SD-60M I
built a few years ago from the Railpower shell and chassis and a bunch
of detail parts.  If I were doing it again I'd number it in the 3800
series.

Jeff Mutter
Severna Park, MD