RE: (erielack) The New Diamond

I will also have to agree here. Mike Schafer has done an excellent job with this issue. A LOT more color than in old Diamonds. Layout is also very professionally done, and the content is super. (a big "thanks" to list member Randy Brown for his articles, too - good stuff!) A note to folks: If you like Art Erdman's stories, you'll want to pick up this issue - it features another good one...

My only complaint (minor) is that the new magazine seems to be printed on lighter weight paper than the older Diamonds were... Cost-saving measure?

	- Paul