Re:(erielack) More HO scale Buffalo Creek cars from Kadee...

Paul and list;

Apologies if this has been asked already; but, how do the Kadee version and
the Branchline trains versions compare? I think the Kadee is a PS-1 and the
Branchline is an AAR version; are both accurate, anyone?

While at the hobby shop a week or so back I was leafing through a paperback
book, one from a series called Niagara by Rail (I think), anyway there was a
great photo of a Buffalo Creek 0-6-0 shifting a string of Erie and DL & W
boxcars, with a long line of vintage (late 20's) trucks. Very neat scene, if
anyone has access to the book(s).

Jim Harr

EL/DL&W/Erie modelers in HO should note that Kadee has announced another run
(different number) of their exquisite 40' Buffalo Creek boxcar. These cars
were seen all over the EL (and predecessor) system....