(erielack) Virus suggestions

I received the following message from a friend who is also in computer
security. I am passing it along as food for thought.

Another point - remember, the bad guys are also trying to get into your
computer to get personnel information. Even though  you use a dialup, your
system can still be and probably is being probed. One of the people in our
office runs a personnel firewall and receives 3-5 probe alerts DAILY form
source in Asia (China, Korea, Singapore). If the bad guys get access to
your computer, they will be looking for SSN and other personnel data.

- --- Bill's message --

DON'T GET KLEZED

I don't know about you, but I'm getting Klezed on an hourly basis. In
fact, after a huge drop-off of email worms and viruses for several
months, I'm suddenly being inundated by email messages containing
malicious W32.Klez attachments again. So much so that I'm beginning to
feel like it's only a matter of time before one of them gets me.

Perhaps the worst offender is a message I've received repeatedly whose
subject line reads: "W32.Klez.E removal tools." That subject couldn't
be further from the truth; if you open this attachment, you're
unleashing the W32.Klez.gen_@_mm virus on your PC. The subjects of