(erielack) EL GP35 2560

I came across some FRA data today that identifies EL GP35 2560 (as CR 3666) being involved in
the 1982 wreck on the Pennsy main that destroyed View Tower in Duncannon PA, near Harrisburg.
The tower sat on the banks of the Susquehanna River, and offered a great view for the operators
(hence the name).  The interlocking was remoted as a result of the accident, and it was renamed
CP-Cannon.

The 3666 was the lead unit on a 10,470-ton UIR coal train for Indian River, Del., when ENIN with
PRR SD45 6120 leader ran the signal and hit head-on with 3666. One of the trailing units veered off
and hit the tower, taking it down with the operator still inside (he survived).  The date of the
wreck was 2-10-82, 1:18 am.  I eventually show 3666 going to scrap at Naparano in 9-84.