(erielack) And now for the Flatiron Building link

Continuing with the virtual tour, go to this link to see the Flatiron
building and it's history.  These pics will assure all that the Flatiron
building is part of the Erie and it's history.

http://www.nyhistory.org/flatiron/gallery.html

I tried to make this link easier so no one will suffer "long and tedious"
searching. ;-)

Dennis

"J. McEachen" <jmcea_@_optonline.net>@lists.railfan.net on 05/10/2002
11:59:23 AM