(erielack) (Off topic) Niagara & Western New York Railroad - 716-434-2400 (O ff topic)

Listers:

Yes, this definitely is off topic, even if the Erie / EL went to Lockport!

What is the model / builder of this yellow locomotive on the web page
below??  My first guess is Baldwin, maybe Alco?  Odd little unit with AAR
trucks on a tourist run no less.

Please reply off line!!! Keep the list police at bay!!  Although it's only
been a few moments that I've been typing and I think I hear them coming!!
Hear the sirens!!!!   Car 54!!  Where are you, or more appropriately:

		No sirens for the units their in!   Just a couple of SD 45
series units in notch 8!!!  And wait a minute!  Car 54 (note same digits as
EL's most favorite HHP loco)???  No wait a minute its NY 54 (ebd.) or CX 54
(wbd.),   Where are you??  So much for poking fun at the list police, their
just doing their job.

Anyway, enough foolishness..  I await your comments on this unique loco.
(Off-list of course!  NY 54 just went back into notch 8,  a feel the ground
shaking.  gotta go!).  See you back on topic!

 <<Niagara & Western New York Railroad - 716-434-2400.htm>>
http://www.niagaratrain.com/index.html
<http://www.niagaratrain.com/index.html>

Regards,

Chris